(780) 784-6666


At Edmonton Law Office, we understand Canadian immigration policies can be challenging to navigate. That’s why we offer specialized services to help you determine the best path to bring your loved ones to Canada. We provide comprehensive advice on all types of sponsorships, including sponsoring a Dependant Child, sponsoring a Parent or Grandparent, sponsoring Extended Family or Relatives and sponsoring a Spouse, Common-Law or Conjugal Partner. Our experienced and knowledgeable lawyers provide personalized advice to ensure you understand the process and the requirements for each of these sponsorships. We will work with you to ensure that you meet the criteria for approval and to make the process as smooth and straightforward as possible. With Edmonton Law Office, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.

Sponsoring a Spouse, Common Law or Conjugal Partner

Edmonton Law Office and its experienced immigration lawyers can provide invaluable assistance to foreign nationals and families seeking to immigrate to Canada through the family class sponsorship program.  If your sponsored spouse, common-law or conjugal partner is granted a permanent resident visa, they can come to Canada and live with you permanently. However, certain conditions must be met for the sponsorship to be successful.

Continue Reading

Sponsoring a Parent, Grandparent or Other Family Member

The Parents and Grandparents Program (PGP) allows Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their parents and grandparents for permanent residence in Canada. To be eligible as a sponsor, you must be at least 18 years old, a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or registered Indian, and reside in Canada.

Continue Reading

Sponsoring a Dependant Child

Any dependant child (biological or adopted) under 22 years of age, who is not married or has no partner, can be sponsored by their parents or grandparents to immigrate to Canada.

Continue Reading

Sponsoring Extended Family or Relatives

A permanent resident or Canadian Citizen can sponsor their orphaned brothers, sisters, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren provided they are less than 18 years of age, are single and are related to the sponsor by blood or adoption.

Continue Reading

Do you want to immigrate to Canada but don't know where to start? Let Edmonton Law Office and their experienced team of Immigration lawyers help you on your journey. Contact us today!

Need legal help?

Request your free introductory consultation today.

Edmonton Family Lawyers

Edmonton Law Office family lawyers explain how they customize legal strategies to the needs and expectations of the client.
Family Law

Divorce & Separation

Edmonton divorce lawyers explain why commonly held assumptions about divorce and separation are harmful myths that have little to do with reality.
Divorce & Separation

Edmonton Real Estate Lawyers

Looking to buy or sell a home, condo or property? Talk to a real estate lawyer at Edmonton Law Office first.
Real Estate Law

Edmonton Immigration Lawyers

Our team of experienced immigration lawyers is dedicated to helping individuals and families navigate the complex immigration process.
Immigration Law

Civil Litigation Lawyers

Learn why you need a civil litigation lawyer to litigate claims made against you or claims you make against others for financial or physical losses.
Civil Litigation

Wills & Estates Lawyers

Learn how to avoid the most common mistakes people make when it comes to writing a Will or doing any of the other legal steps commonly associated with estate planning and administration in Alberta.
Wills & Estates
Website Design & SEO by: